Integrated Land Management
Integrated Land Management encompasses aspects of Rural Diversification with a particular focus on the delivery of solutions, rather than merely offering advice. We work with specific parties and partners who deliver the end result for the landowner – whether through land promotion, the delivery of renewable energy solutions, or even Biodiversity Net Gain.
Income and Capital Generation through “Integrated Land Management”
- Commercial & Leisure property development and management/lettings.
- Landowner Promotions: Residential developments and sales through land promotion or direct agreements with developers.
- Third Party Promoters: Presenting parcels of land to land promoters and developers.
- Residential Income and capital receipts from managed retirement park developer.
- Solar Parks through highly respected developer/operator.
Biodiversity Net Gain
- We have a joint partnership with the leading provider of Biodiversity Net Gain in the market – Environment Bank. Through this we link our network of developers and those of landowners to formulate a seamless delivery for both farms, estates, and other land owners (charities, local authorities, etc).
- RJS is partnered with specialist a Rural Surveying firm to provide the following Estates Management services to Land Owners.
- Sectors include: New land purchases, business expansion, commercial and residential development; livestock and equestrian facilities.